Boschoek Farm is a 160 ha subtropical avocado and macadamia nut farm situated just below the escarpment close to the town of Tzaneen. Enjoy a Farmstay in the original homestead at Boschoek Farm. Relax in this spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with large verandah.
Enjoy the swimming pool, fish in the dam, mountain bike from the front door, play pool or table tennis, or relax and enjoy the surroundings. Take a tour of the working avocado and macadamia nut farm.
- Master bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom (queen bed)
- Master bedroom 2 with ensuite bathroom (king bed)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 singles
- 4th bedroom with 2 singles
- Shower room
- Bath room
- 2 additional toilets
- Free wifi
- Lounge with pub, fire place and pool table
- TV with DSTV access, or bring your own decoder
- Large fully equipped kitchen with dining nook and dishwasher, oven, stove and microwave
- Table tennis room
- Large veranda overlooking the fenced swimming pool
- Cot available – bring own linen
- Washing machine
Please contact us for a quote
Activities in the area
4x4 routes | Hiking and walking trail | Quad bike trails | Game viewing | Trout fishing | Abseiling, tubing, mountain biking (own bike) | Horse riding | Birding | Hunting | Various tea gardens and nurseries | Picnicking at the Dap Naude dam | Waterfalls, including the Debegeni falls | Visit organic farms and do a cheese making or farm tour | Cruises on the Ebenezer dam.
Please complete and submit your booking enquiry directly to Susannah at Boschoek Farmstay. Please do not hesitate to consult the website again should there not be availability. .
Thank you for your interest and enjoy your stay. Please check the dates for all our activities and festivals and remember to book your accommodation early during busy periods.